Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Charitable Trust (SVBCT)
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Nursing
"To evolve a global and inimitable education hub with an intention to enhance proficiency and exposure of the inherited talents of students and them able to confront the universal challenges"
'To educate, empower, and transform the lives of students, SVBIN provides students an educational foundation that develops ethics, values, and technological advancement associated with profession related to Nursing that prepare students to manage and lead at all organization levels, from local to the global to meet the challenges of the future"
The nurse on completion of this course will be able to:
Demonstrate competency in providing health care to individual, sick, mother and child.
- Assess the nursing need of clients from birth of death.
- Plan and carry out appropriate action to meet nursing needs.
- Provide effective nursing care for maintain best possible level of health in all aspects.
- Promote self care in people under their care.
- Apply problem solving techniques in nursing practice.
Evaluate effectiveness of nursing care:
1. Apply knowledge from the humanities, biological and behavioral science in functioning as a nurse.
2. Mobilize community resources and their involvement in working with the communities.
3. Demonstrate interest in activities of professional organization.
Recognize the need for continuing education for professional development.
4. Function effectively with members of the health team and community applying the knowledge of human relation and communication skills in her work.
5. Participate as member of the health team in delivery of curative preventive, promotive and rehabilitative health services.
Demonstrate use of ethical values in their personal and professional organization.
6. Demonstrate basic skill in teaching patients and giving nurse care to mother and child.
7. Demonstrate basic skill in primary health center management administration and leadership while with other members of health team and community.